Keis Heated Gloves - G301 '3-Finger' Gloves for the ultimate warmth in very cold weather
The '3-finger' design reduces airflow over the surface of the fingers, to keep the cold out and keep the heat in. Heat is retained across and around the fingers, with each finger having its own individual finger pocket for a natural glove feel, and comfort.
These heated gloves are suitable for skiers and snowboarders or for anyone partaking in any winter sports.
Our G301 Heated Gloves have been specially designed to offer exceptional dexterity, but with the added benefit of a micro carbon fibre heating panel across the back of the hands and over the top of the fingers. These gloves feature a thick layer of 3M Thinsulate™ to offer improved warmth distribution throughout the glove, especially across the back of the hand and the fingers - the most exposed area of the hands.
Using the latest technology in both heat generation and all-weather comfort, the G301 Heated Gloves feature a hydrophobic outer shell with a Hipora™ waterproof and breathable membrane for 100% waterproof protection, performance and warmth in all conditions. Added 3M Thinsulate™ insulation, is designed specifically for use in very cold weather.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the top of the wrist for easy operation
- 3M Thinsulate™ and Hipora™ waterproof membrane for premium water and wind protection
- The G301 gloves also feature a glove battery pocket built into the glove cuff. This provides the feature of being able to power the gloves via the optional portable glove batteries (one in each glove cuff battery pocket)
The optional Keis 12V Glove Batteries can be installed into the battery pockets of each glove, and connected to the glove's power input plug.
- Our recommended method for cleaning both our leather and fabric outer gloves is to wipe the outside of the gloves with a cloth moistened with a solution prepared from S100 Technical Fabric and Leather Wash.
- Repeat, rinsing and wringing out the cloth regularly in clean solution until the gloves appear clean.
- Wipe over with a cloth moistened in plain water and allow to dry thoroughly at room temperature.
- Finally apply S100 reproofing Spray for Fabric and Leather. We do not recommend immersion in water or washing in a washing machine.