Heated trousers from Keis heated clothing
ONLY LIMITED SIZES AVAILABLE!
Keis Heated Trousers X2 have strategically positioned heated panels to keep your legs warm during the cold weather.
Worn as an under-trouser, these heated trousers utilise Micro Alloy-Fibre Technology, offering lightweight comfort and breathability to your legs.
The X2 Heated Trousers do not come with an integrated controller.
An optional extra heat controller can be purchased for use with the Keis X2 Heated Trouser.
END-OF-LINE, SO ONLY AVAILABLE IN LIMITED SIZES AND QUANTITY
The Keis heated trousers included:
- Keis Heated Trousers X2
- Keis Vehicle Supply Loom
Please Note: Not to be used with smaller Keis 2600mAh Battery Packs.
THE IMMENSE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT DO REQUIRE RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR PART.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT WARNINGS BY OPENING THE SECTION "USING HEATED APPAREL" IN THE TABS.
- Micro Alloy-Fibre Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric front with lightweight rear panels and an elasticated waist provide a perfect fit.
- Strategically positioned heat panels provide maximum effect.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in black and complete with wiring harness.
- Current Draw 3.25A. Typical Power 39W.
Connect & power
Connecting the supplied motorcycle power lead is quick and easy.