Keis heated clothing - replacement gloves battery (single) for the Keis G801 Leisure Gloves, and the pre-2020 model gloves (not any of the current models of heated motorcycle gloves listed on the website)
The Keis heated gloves for Pre-2020 motorcycles and for the current leisure can be powered via a pair of Keis Glove Batteries (you need TWO - one for each glove), each with a 2600mAh capacity. These are much smaller than the standard Keis 2600mAh portable battery, and feature a plug that allows for the battery to be connected to each glove.
Keis heated clothing - gloves battery storage in cuff battery pocket
Once connected to the glove, one Glove Battery can be stored within the left glove battery storage pocket (built into the glove's cuff), and the another Glove Battery can go into the right glove battery pocket.
This allows the wearer to use the Keis heated gloves while on and off a motorcycle, as the gloves do not need to be connected to the vehicle power loom (supplied with each pair of heated motorcycle gloves).
The Keis heated gloves batteries are available in three options:
- A single replacement Glove Battery (please note: you would need one of each glove, so get 2x single Glove Batteries for one pair of heated gloves)
- A pair (2) of Glove Batteries with a Multinational Charger (for UK/EU/US plugs).
6.8cm x Height 5.5cm, each
Please Note: This battery is only recommended for the power of the above-listed models of Keis heated gloves only. Not for the power of other Keis garments. Always remove li-ion battery packs from garments when not in use.
- 12V 2600mAh Keis Li-Ion Glove Battery set (pair) is suitable for the following models of Keis heated gloves: G502, and G801.
- Not suitable for the G102 model Keis Heated Inner Glove Liners.
- Each battery has a 2600mAh capacity.
- Small, lightweight and rechargeable.
- Fits perfectly in the zipped pocket on the cuff of your G502, and G801 Keis heated motorcycle and leisure glove.
- Can be purchase as a single battery, a pair, or with either UK or Multinational charger (select which you prefer). The Multinational charger can be used in the UK, EU, and US.