THE IMMENSE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT DO REQUIRE RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR PART.
Failure to observe these instructions could result in discomfort and, in extreme circumstances, burns to the skin.
- Prolonged close contact with the body of the heating system can cause burns. NEVER wear directly against the skin. This does not apply to heated gloves.
- ALWAYS wear a base layer between the product and the skin.
- DO NOT wear tight over-garments.
- DO NOT use for prolonged periods particularly at high power and/or at temperatures above 5°C.
- ALWAYS use the lowest possible setting for comfort.
- DO NOT use when wet. This includes excessive sweat.
- DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY at any sense of discomfort.
- Check connection leads regularly for signs of fatigue.
- If you power this garment using any of the optional Portable Battery Packs, always remove li-ion battery packs from garments when not in use.
- Not recommended for children, pregnant women or those with a heart condition.
- More information can be found in the instruction manual supplied.
- DO NOT allow the garment to remain in precisely the same position on any part of the body (particularly hands) for periods of more than 20 minutes. Always ensure that there is sufficient movement to reposition the heating panels on the body to some extent to help avoid localised overheating. Blistering of the skin can occur if this warning is not heeded.
Please feel free contact us if you have any questions regarding the advised usage of heated clothing, and our range of Keis Apparel.