Keis Inspiring Riders 2021/2022
Do you enjoy riding all-year round?
Would you like to share your riding experiences with others?
Do you think you could be one of the UK’s most inspiring cold weather motorcycle riders?
Enter the Keis Inspiring Riders challenge and stand a chance of being chosen as one of the UK’s most inspiring cold weather riders. The winner, or up to three winners, will get to enjoy an incredible, all inclusive ICELAND riding experience - all captured by a professional film crew. The experience includes flights, hotel accommodation, meals, motorcycle hire, and a support team. All you’ll need is your inspiring personality, riding gear, a valid passport, and a taste for a unique adventure.
There could be up to three possible winners of the Keis Inspiring Riders 2021/2022 challenge. The winner, or winners, will receive:
An invitation to join Keis Apparel on an ICELAND motorcycle riding experience.
The final date of this exciting experience will be announced as early as possible after the winners have been chosen.
Flights, hotel accommodation, meals, motorcycle hire, and the tour support crew, will be provided by Keis Apparel.
In addition, Keis Apparel will also have a video and photographic team joining the ICELAND motorcycle riding experience, to capture the winner’s incredible adventure.
How it works:
- This challenge runs form the 15th of October 2021 to the 15th of March 2022.
- From the 10th of September until the 15th of October 2021, interested motorcycle riders can enter online via the application form above.
- Finalists will be selected and notified by the 31st of October 2021.
- Each Finalist will be provided with some Keis heated motorcycle clothing and accessories, free of charge. *
- Using their own social media channels, the Finalists will be challenged to show the UK motorcycle riding public why they should be selected as one of the UK’s most inspiring cold weather riders, while tagging Keis Apparel’s social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube) into each post.
- Whether it is a piece of content showing an interesting location to ride, opinions on motorcycles and motorcycle accessories, riding skills, cold weather riding tips… hacks… or unique experiences… we want to hear it all. Hopefully your posts can inspire other UK motorcycles to get out and enjoy the many amazing pleasures of being an active UK motorcyclist all year round, even when it gets cold!
- You can choose which of your social media channels you think would best reach the UK motorcycle public (remember to tag Keis’s social media channels with your content... all Finalists will be provided with Keis Apparels social media tags) no matter how humble or impressive your current social media following is at the start of this challenge. It is you and your content that can inspire, not the size of your initial social media following. To help Finalists reach greater audiences and potentially grow their social presence, Keis Apparel will share all the greatest weekly content across various social media platforms, to reach as many fellow UK motorcyclists as possible. Great exposure for yourself!
- While it is all up to the individual, we would suggest each Finalist aims for three pieces of content per week… Whether it is an Inspiring image, an interesting selfie, commentary on a topical issue, or an inspiring short video… We look forward to getting to know you and your love for motorcycling all year round.
- Keis Apparel encourages all the Finalists to be safe at all times. To never to do anything that may cause any danger to themselves or someone else. To respect all other motorists, and UK Road Safety laws and guidelines, always.
- The Keis Inspiring Riders Finalists will not only enjoy the use of their provided Keis heated clothing and accessories for their cold weather riding experiences but will also benefit from many more potential social media followers and admirers by the end of this challenge. Perfect for current or aspiring UK motorcycle influencers.
- From the Finalists, between the 15th and the 31st of March 2022 three winners will be awarded by the Keis Apparel Inspiring Riders Judging Panel. The winners will be chosen on how inspiring their collective content has been in making the panel want to get out and enjoy motorcycling throughout our UK Autumn and Winter months.
* Keis Apparel heated motorcycle clothing and accessories are provided to the Finalists under the condition that a Finalist participates in this challenge. While these products are used by Finalists for the duration of this challenge, the ownership of these products is retained by Keis Apparel. Taking part requires a Finalist to produce and published a minimum of one piece of content per week, and that the content is relevant to cold weather motorcycle riding. If a Finalist is determined not to be producing the minimum content or is clearly judged to not be attempting to create interesting cold weather riding content, Keis Apparel has the right to request the return of their supplied products. At the end of the challenge, Keis Apparel may decide to allow all the participating Finalists to keep the provided Keis Apparel products - at which time the ownership of the product will transfer from Keis Apparel to the individual Finalists.