Keis S102 Heated Boot Insoles
Currently only available in sizes Small and Medium!
When we are exposed to cold, our body automatically reduces circulation to our extremities (like our hands and feet) to better maintain the necessary warmth to our core, critical organs. This is why we usually first feel the cold in our hands and feet.
Our Keis Heated Boot Insoles are the ideal way to keep your feet warm all through the winter months. They’re available in a range of sizes and will fit snugly into your existing footwear.
A Y-lead is provided to run down each leg, connecting to the right and left boot insole and combining into a single power input lead.
The heated insoles can then be power via three different sources:
- A vehicle battery using the supplied Vehicle Power Supply Lead
- An optional Keis Portable Battery Pack
- Powered from the power outlet sockets, found at the bottom of each Keis Heated Trouser leg
What’s included with these heated insoles?
- Keis S102 Heated Boot Insoles (Dual Power)
- Vehicle Power Supply Lead (Heavy-duty and lightweight heat controller not included.)
- Y-leads, with allow the user to run power from the power source plug down each leg to the Keis Heated Boot Insoles.
THE IMMENSE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT DO REQUIRE RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR PART.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT WARNINGS BY OPENING THE SECTION "USING HEATED APPAREL" IN THE TABS.
Available heated insole sizes:
KEIS INSOLE SIZE
UK SHOE SIZE
EU SHOE SIZE
Not sure which size will best fit you? No problem.
We have an easy solution. This Keis Apparel website offers FREE UK return postage for any item purchased from this website, within 30 days.
Please note: As of this time this service is only possible for returns coming from the United Kingdom, not for any other country.
So if you are unsure what size will best fit you, you can simply order more than one size, then return the one/s that do not fit using our COLLECT+ free return service within 30 days, and we will credit you for the returned items.
Go to the Keis Apparel website UK returns page here.
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Rugged PU Foam and moulded heel for durability.
- Flexible 12v Dual-Power for use anywhere anytime.
- Complete with wiring harness (Heavy-duty and lightweight heat controller not included.)
- Current Draw 1.3A. Typical Power 15W.
|1A per pair*
|11W per pair*
*Please note: This may vary, depending on the size of the garment.
Connect & power
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the S102 Heated Insoles can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery (cables supplied), or directly from a pair of Keis Heated Trousers with power output leads built into each trouser bottom.
Connecting the supplied motorcycle power lead is quick and easy.
Powering your Keis Heated Boot Insoles (or Keis Heated Socks) from the supplied motorcycle power lead.
Alternatively, power your Keis Heated Boot Insoles (or Keis Heated Socks) from the Keis Heated Trousers.