Stay warm whilst motorcycling, hiking or riding, with the Keis Heated Vest - Premium V501RP
For decades we’ve been at the forefront of the heated clothing market, helping to drive new ideas and technologies. Gone are the chunky cables and primitive heating elements of old – today, Keis is leading the way, reaching new levels of heat and comfort. Our Premium V501RP Heated Vest combines the very latest heat generation technology with a super lightweight, stylish design.
What to expect from this heated vest:
- Lighter, thinner construction for a more streamline fit under your motorcycle jacket.
- The very latest Micro Carbon Fibre heat pads for advanced heat radiation, providing an even layer of heat across the targeted chest and back areas.
- More leisure pockets and a dedicated Heat Controller pocket, for increased convenience and ease of use.
What’s Included with your V501RP heated vest:
- Keis V501RP Premium Heated Vest
- Keis Vehicle Supply Loom
THE IMMENSE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT DO REQUIRE RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR PART.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT WARNINGS BY OPENING THE SECTION "USING HEATED APPAREL" IN THE TABS.
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES:
- 46 (90CM/36IN) - XXS
- 48 (95CM/38IN) - XS
- 50 (100CM/40IN) - S
- 52 (105CM/42IN) - M
- 54 (110CM/44IN) - L
- 56 (115CM/46IN) - XL
- 58 (120CM/48IN) - XXL
- 60 (125CM/50IN) - XXXL
Please Note: Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you may find your Keis garment is a snug fit. A snug fit provides the most efficient transfer of heat from the Keis Heated Vest, through your t-shirt, to your upper body.
Not sure which size will best fit you? No problem.
We have an easy solution. This Keis Apparel website offers FREE UK return postage for any item purchased from this website, within 30 days.
Please note: As of this time this service is only possible for returns coming from the United Kingdom, not for any other country.
So if you are unsure what size will best fit you, you can simply order more than one size, then return the one/s that do not fit using our COLLECT+ free return service within 30 days, and we will credit you for the returned items.
Go to the Keis Apparel website UK returns page here.
- The very latest heat generation technology, using Micro Carbon Fibre for extreme comfort and reliability.
- The latest design in breathable lightweight softshell fabric, with stylish elasticated side panels that provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and optional Heat Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Convenient lifestyle pockets for increased practicality.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest and down the back for maximum effect.
- Flexible 12v Dual-Power for use anywhere anytime. (Keis portable battery pack can be purchased as an optional extra)
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions
- Available in all Black, with stylish red piping running down the front, and complete with motorcycle/vehicle wiring harness.
- Current Draw 1.5A. Typical Power 18W. Please note: This may vary, depending on the size of the garment.
1.3A - 1.5A*
15.6W - 18.0W*
94% Polyester, 6% Spandex
*Please note: This may vary, depending on the size of the garment.
The Keis V501RP Premium Heated Vest features a Lifetime Warranty on all heating panels.
Connect & power
What is Dual Power?
The garment features Dual-Power compatibles, i.e. this garment can be powered via a supplied motorcycle power lead, or from an optional Keis portable battery pack. Allowing for use on or off the motorcycle.
Convenient power options for your heated vest
This is a Dual-Power garment, and as such can be powered via the supplied vehicle wiring harness or via a Keis portable battery pack.
Keis portable battery packs are optional extras. This garment can be used with an optional Heat Controller to select three different heat settings.
Connecting the supplied motorcycle power lead is quick and easy.
The B501WRP Premium Heated Ladies Bodywarmer can also be powered from an optional Keis portable battery pack. The 2600mAh battery, or larger 5200mAh battery, allows for the bodywarmer to generated luxurious warmth while off the bike.
Powering your Keis Heated Vest from the supplied motorcycle power lead.
Powering your Keis Heated Vest from an optional 12V portable battery pack.
Connecting and using an optional Keis Power Controller with your Keis Heated Vest.