Keis Inspiring Riders 2022-23
Keis Heated Apparel is looking for the UK and France’s most inspiring cold weather riders!
These are the 2022-2023 Keis Inspiring Riders we are following
The Judging Criteria at the end of March 2023
While Keis Apparel believes that all the Keis Inspiring Riders will inspire us all to ride more in some way this winter - and all the participants are great positive advocates for the growing winter motorcycle communities - unfortunately, Keis will need to eventually select four of the most inspiring riders.
There were five content criteria that each finalist will be judged by:
- Engagement: (a value out of 20). To what extent (quantity) had a participant’s winter-riding content engaged UK viewers/readers? Were their followers liking and commenting on the posts and were the participants responding to them, e.g. answering any questions or being brand advocates themselves.
- Inspiration: (a value out of 20). How well did the Keis Inspiring Rider's content succeed in making their audience feel like they wanted to get out and ride during our winter season?
- Originality: (a value out of 20). Whether it was the concept, or the context. A unique idea, or a fresh new angle. Did the Keis Inspiring Rider create any original content? Any original ideas that fitted their platform, following and influencer style.
- Quality: (a value out of 20). In comparison with most user-produced motorcycle content, had the Keis Inspiring Rider managed to provide a high level of finish to their winter riding content? High quality images or well put together and edited videos, well written captions or pieces.
- Informative: (a value out of 20). Did a Keis Inspiring Rider's audience learn something new or interesting about a relevant aspect of motorcycling in the winter season? Whether about motorcycles, gear, riding, routes, etc.
The panel of judges will independently awarded each Keis Inspiring Rider a score per criteria, which combine to represent a numeric value of how inspiring each finalist had been this winter (1st November 2022 to 15th March 2023),
Early in April, four finalists will be crowned as the 2022 to 2023 Most Inspiring Winter Riders, in the UK and France.